What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer via Web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a Web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the time period that remain stored in the client's browser, being able to be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in preserving for the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. A list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data are treated:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order , make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the locale from where he accesses the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Web sites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce Improvements based on the analysis of the use data that the service users make.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may not be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the tools or Options menu. You can also see the browser Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used in www.autocazantes.com
The following identifies the cookies that are being used in this portal as well as its typology and function:
wordpress_test_cookie: This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled. It has a session duration.
_ga, _gat, _gid: Google Analytics Cookies: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to treatment of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this respect should do so by communicating directly with Google. (if you wish you can disable Google Analytics tracking using this browser add-on offered by Google) Learn more about Google Analytics cookies at this link.
_icl_current_language, icl_current_admin_language: Expires in 24 hours and is used to remember the language that the user has selected and show them the contents in that same language throughout their navigation.
wordpress_, wordpress_sec: Session cookie. WordPress cookie to keep a user logged in.
wordpress_logged_in: Session cookie. After login, WordPress activates the cookie wordpress_logged_in_, whose function is to indicate when you have connected and who it is, being used by the WordPress interface.
wp-settings-4, wp-settings-time-4: 1 year long, this cookie helps to remember your personal preferences within WordPres.
This website uses Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a free Google Web analysis tool that primarily allows web site owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies on the domain of the site you are on and uses a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
With this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be reviewed when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
• Close. The notice on this page is hidden.